aingment 2

“As sweet the sweet’s of bee, but the harden to take is precious seconds been ever memories”
That’s actually about life…..
“I asked for the strength and God give me difficulties to make me strong….
I asked for wisdom and God gave me problems to solve….
I asked for prosperity and God gave me a brain and brawn for work…
I ask for courage and God gave me obstacle to overcome….
I ask for love and God gave me troubled people to help…
I asked for favors and God gave me opportunity…
I received nothing I wanted but I received everything I need….”
“Live life without fear, confront all obstacles and evince that you can overcome them”
Life is about challenging. Sometime we were test by something we want or we don’t. But that is a reality of life. Nobody was pray they are born is poor life or unbearable situation. Everyone wants the best in their life. However, we need to know that, anything that happen actually a love from good to us. We as a human need to be calm and accept all that happen with open heart. Because He was know what the best thing to us. As human, we need to pray to God in order he give the entire good thing to us. Don’t you ever pray when you only need bless from God but pray wherever you go although you are sad or happy mood. Something that comes to us actually is reminder. The reminder to get the best in life. Sometime needed the entire obstacle and the test to lead us to get the best in life and remember is power on us. A great success is success that comes from fail. Is normal we fail now, but at the future we will get something priceless that we never think. That’s why “I received nothing I wanted but I received everything I need”. We can plan and asked everything from Him, but nothing can sure we can get all that accept God.
From my opinion, the article that has being post actually to realized us about the reality of life. From the beginning until the end, we had faced a lot of obstacle that something we don’t want it. Actually, that’s life. How hard the butterfly comes out from the cocoon, the same thing being on human. Why that all happen? is there butterfly want it? Or we want it?
When the memorable time that we had when our mother want to birth us, it also being to the butterfly. Nothing can be chance with the feeling of the mother. The period of pregnant also can’t be compare with the feeling when born the baby. It the same to butterfly. Then, after we are born, did we could walk quickly? ask yourself. In addition, everything that we want to do we need a help. From this also we can see that, from we are born, many obstacles that we need to face to become now. But did you ever think why God makes that to us? That’s life. In order to through all that, we need to have a good spirit and strange to face all that. In order we want to get want we want, we need to believe that is not easy as we think. There have a lot of thing need to be done and face. That why, when we asked;
“I asked for the strength and god give me difficulties to make me strong….
I asked for wisdom and god gave me problems to solve….
I asked for prosperity and god gave me a brain and brawn for work…
I ask for courage and god gave me obstacle to overcome….
I ask for love and god gave me troubled people to help…
I asked for favors and god gave me opportunity…
I received nothing I wanted but I received everything I need….”
That because only Him was know what the best thing to us. The obstacles that in front us is the sun to guide us. Sometime we need to cry about the fail today in order to get the best and honorable success at the future. That is truth about life.
“Act the obstacle like sugar and the problems like water. When more sugar is add in the water, at the end of that we could have the sweetness.”